Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and RWI Films Ltd, of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ, the operator(s) of this Website also known as RWI Creative. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of RWI Films, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by RWI Films.
- Links to Other websites
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of RWI Films or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- RWI Films makes no warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- RWI Films accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, RWI Films accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts RWI Films’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of RWI Films.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- No Warranties
- You agree that your use of the website and services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability.
- We make no warranties that the website or services will meet your needs or that the website or services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the website or services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
- Modification and variation
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- Spam Policy
You are strictly prohibited from using the website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
- Reverse engineering and security
- You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- 11.1.1.Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the website or services.
- 11.1.2.Violate the security of the website or services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
- You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- 12.1.1.in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
- 12.1.2.in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 12.1.3.to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards; and
- 12.1.4.to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- 12.2.1.not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms; and
- 12.2.2.not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 12.2.3.any part of our website;
- 12.2.4.any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- 12.2.5.any software used in the provision of our website; or
- 12.2.6.any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and RWI Films shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and RWI Films and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.